Bergamot Essential Oil is derived from the peel of the citrus bergamia fruit. It has a spicy, citrus and floral aroma that soothes anxiety and tension, while simultaneously increasing feelings of cheerfulness and mental sharpness.
Bergamot Essential Oil contains an active compound called limonene, which has powerful antimicrobial and antiseptic properties to soothe the skin and support immunity.
The Health Benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil
● This soothing and anti-inflammatory essential oil promotes healthy, toned and glowing skin when diluted with a carrier oil and used topically.
● Bergamot Essential Oil’s antimicrobial properties are useful for treating skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, cold sores, fungal infections, cuts and other irritations.
● You can diffuse Bergamot Essential Oil at home. Its antimicrobial properties help to halt the spread of germs.
● Inhaling Bergamot Essential Oil stimulates areas of the brain that elevate mood. It’s long been a popular essential oil for creating a serene environment and relieving stress and tension.
● Bergamot Essential Oil can also help those who struggle to fall and stay asleep. It calms the mind and body, allowing you to drift off easily and sleep peacefully.
We recommend Bergamot Essential Oil for its antimicrobial properties, its ability to treat acne, cold sores, and Psoriasis, and its mood-boosting benefits.
Take your aromatherapy up a notch with Zen Maitri’s pure Bergamot Essential Oil. Order yours today!