Our Eucalyptus Essential Oil is distilled from the leaves of the Australian eucalyptus or blue gum tree. This refreshing oil supports respiratory health and has many beneficial properties when used aromatically and topically.
Zen Maitri’s Eucalyptus Essential Oil contains eucalyptol and citronellal, active compounds that have anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, purifying, decongestant and immune-boosting properties.
Eucalyptus is a cooling oil with a fresh, herbal aroma that promotes energy, alertness, easy breathing and circulation.
The Health Benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
● Eucalyptus Essential Oil has a cooling aroma that supports the respiratory system. It’s a natural bronchodilator - it opens up the airways.
● Eucalyptus Essential Oil is also an expectorant. It clears mucus and decongests the lungs and sinuses. This makes it ideal for treating asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, catarrh, colds, coughs and flu.
● The cooling and anti-inflammatory properties of Eucalyptus Oil make it a great massage oil. It soothes muscle aches, improves circulation, promotes flexibility, and soothes the symptoms of rheumatism and arthritis.
● Eucalyptus Essential Oil has antiseptic properties. It’s effective for healing the skin and soothing minor cuts, burns, grazes, and insect bites.
● Inhaling Eucalyptus Essential Oil stimulates receptors in the brain, invigorating and rejuvenating the mind and relieving mental fatigue. By encouraging oxygenation and reducing inflammation, it's wonderful for clearing the mind, boosting focus and soothing headaches.
● Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a natural antimicrobial that can be used to clean surfaces and kill bacteria, viruses and odours in the air.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is powerful and versatile, whether you want to soothe respiratory problems or unwind with a cooling massage. Breathe easy with our Eucalyptus Essential Oil. Order yours today!
Essential oils are very concentrated plant extracts and therefore always need to be diluted before use to apply safely to the skin.
When applying essential oils to the body use these calculations for a 2% or 3% dilution: For a 2% dilution add 40 drops of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil. For a 3% dilution add 60 drops of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil.
When applying essential oils to the face use a 0.5% dilution: 5 drops per 100ml of carrier oil. Avoid use near or directly in the eyes.
When adding to bath use the following instructions: For a 2% dilution add 6 drops of essential oil to 15ml (1 tablespoon) of carrier oil For a 3% dilution add 9 drops of essential oil to 15ml (1 tablespoon) of carrier oil
For use in an oil burner or diffuser add 2-3 drops in the water.
Always patch test diluted essential oils on skin for 24 hours if you have sensitive skin.