The Benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil
● The deep, indulgent aroma of frankincense essential oil promotes feelings of balance, calm and peace. It's one of the most popular oils for use during meditation. It’s useful for anxiety sufferers and those dealing with chronic stress.
● By encouraging calm and easing anxiety, frankincense can be used as a natural sleep aid.
● Frankincense essential oil has astringent properties that, when used topically, stimulate circulation, tighten the pores and promote the growth of new skin cells. As a result, it can reduce the appearance of blemishes, scars and stretch marks.
● Frankincense essential oil promotes skin elasticity to reduce signs of ageing.
● Frankincense’s anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties make it great for healing skin irritations and minor wounds.
● Frankincense essential oil is an expectorant and decongestant. Inhaling and applying it topically to the chest and upper back can help to support the respiratory system.
● Frankincense essential oil is ideal for supporting healthy skin, inducing calm and using alongside meditation. Its respiratory strengthening properties make it great for those with asthma, bronchitis and lung problems.
Looking for a little bottle of calm that can also be used to support healthy, glowing skin? Order our Frankincense Essential Oil today!
This product contains frankincense essential oil.
Essential oils are very concentrated plant extracts and therefore always need to be diluted before use to apply safely to the skin.
When applying essential oils to the body use these calculations for a 2% or 3% dilution: For a 2% dilution add 40 drops of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil. For a 3% dilution add 60 drops of essential oil to 100ml of carrier oil.
When applying essential oils to the face use a 0.5% dilution: 5 drops per 100ml of carrier oil. Avoid use near or directly in the eyes.
When adding to bath use the following instructions: For a 2% dilution add 6 drops of essential oil to 15ml (1 tablespoon) of carrier oil For a 3% dilution add 9 drops of essential oil to 15ml (1 tablespoon) of carrier oil
For use in an oil burner or diffuser add 2-3 drops in the water.
Always patch test diluted essential oils on skin for 24 hours if you have sensitive skin.
Store in a cool, and dry place. Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply undiluted to the skin. For external use only.